The 2014-15 round of the Protecting National Historic Sites Program was open to site owners and managers of the 58 places on Australia's National Heritage List recognised for their historic heritage values to support activities that protect, manage and conserve these places.
Applications closed 22 April 2015.
2014-15 Successful projects
On 1 June 2015, the Minister for the Environment announced the outcomes of the 2014-15 Protecting National Historic Sites Program. 18 applications were successful under the round with a total value of $8,657,280 (GST exclusive).
- Protecting National Historic Sites Program - 2014-15 Application Guidelines (PDF - 356.97 KB) | (DOCX - 435.09 KB)
- Funding Agreement - Protecting National Historic Sites 2014-15 Program - Part A (PDF - 285.07 KB) | (DOCX - 95.23 KB)
- Funding Agreement - Part B - Standard terms and conditions (PDF - 256.02 KB) | (DOCX - 82.28 KB)
- Funding Agreement - Part C - Program specific terms and conditions (PDF - 150.88 KB) | (DOCX - 50.06 KB)
- Protecting National Historic Sites - Mid-Year / End of Year Progress Report (PDF - 374.16 KB) | (DOCX - 50.91 KB)
- Protecting National Historic Sites - Pre-end-of-Financial-Year Project Status Notice (PDF - 274.7 KB) | (DOCX - 45.73 KB)
- Protecting National Historic Sites - Final Report (PDF - 559.23 KB) | (DOCX - 53.45 KB)
- Protecting National Historic Sites - Financial Information template (XLSX - 35.78 KB)
Frequently Asked Questions
Acknowledgement of Australian Government funding
All grant recipients must acknowledge the support received through the Australian Government’s Protecting National Historic Sites program in all publications, promotional and advertising materials, signs or plaques displayed at the location where the Project is undertaken, at any Project Event and otherwise at the times and in the manner as the Department directs from time to time.
“The <insert Project Title> is supported through funding from the Australian Government’s Protecting National Historic Sites program.”
Where possible, recipients should also include the Australian Government logo when acknowledging the Australian Government funding. The file below contains two versions of the Australian Government logo, in multiple formats. Please use whichever is most appropriate for your situation.
For further information about Protecting National Historic Sites program, please contact the Department.
Telephone: 1800 653 004
Protecting National Historic Sites
Biodiversity Conservation Division
Department of the Environment and Energy
GPO Box 787
CANBERRA ACT 2601