Environment permits and referrals

EPBC Act referral

Submit an Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 Referral.

Hazardous waste

Apply for a hazardous waste permit.

Wildlife trade

Apply for a wildlife trade permit.

National parks

Apply for and pay for Parks Australia permits and licences.

Product Emissions Standards

Apply for certification or exemption

Export of agricultural products

Export Documentation System (EXDOC)

Apply for export documents under the Export Control Act 1982.

Manual of Importing Country Requirements (Micor)

See requirements set by the importing country authority.

Plant Exports Management System (PEMS)

Record inspections and documents for plant and plant product exports.

Export Service (Beta)

Apply to register an establishment or vary an establishment registration, view performance data, monitor compliance risks and manage corrective action requests.

Export of waste

Waste export licence and declaration (WELD)

Apply for an export licence or declare your exports

Moving goods and animals

Biosecurity Import Conditions system (BICON)

See if you can import your items into Australia and what conditions it needs to meet.

Cargo Online Lodgement System (COLS)

Lodge documents for imported cargo.

Post Entry Biosecurity System (PEBS)

Book your imported animal or plant in for quarantine.

Torres Strait Permit System

Apply for a permit to move goods in the Torres Strait.

Aircraft and Vessels

Maritime Arrivals Reporting System (MARS)

Submit pre-arrival documents for Australian biosecurity clearance.

Aircraft Disinsection Information (ADI) application

Submit aircraft disinsection treatment information for international flights arriving into Australia and New Zealand.

Import Relationship and Access Manager (iRAM)

Application to manage airline administrator and airline user accounts and authenticate user access to the ADI.