We do business with you using online platforms. This makes it easier for you to meet your legal requirements.
Browse our most popular online services.
Environment permits and referrals
Access online services to:
- submit an Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 Referral
- apply for a hazardous waste permit
- apply for a wildlife trade permit
- apply for and pay for Parks Australia permits and licences
Export of agricultural products
Export Documentation System (EXDOC)
Access EXDOC to find export documents required by the importing country authority.
Manual of Importing Country Requirements (MICoR)
Access MICoR to see requirements set by the importing country authority.
Moving goods, animals and vessels
Biosecurity Import Conditions system (BICON)
Access BICON to see if:
- you can import your items into Australia
- your imports need to meet any import conditions (treatments or import permits)
Cargo Online Lodgement System (COLS)
Access COLS to lodge documents for imported cargo.
Maritime Arrivals Reporting System (MARS)
Access MARS to submit pre-arrival documents for Australian biosecurity clearance.
Post Entry Biosecurity System (PEBS)
Access PEBS to book your imported animal or plant in for quarantine.
Torres Strait Permit System
Access the Torres Strait Permit System to apply for a permit to move goods in the Torres Strait.
You can make payments online.
Our department was established on 1 February 2020. Before this, we were the:
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of the Environment and Energy (Environment portfolio)
We haven’t yet merged our online payments systems.
Check who issued your invoice. Pay through the right system: