New data and supporting information will be gradually added to the data hub, in consultation with industry and governments.
We are working with stakeholders to:
- identify and target opportunities to improve data
- maximise the value of data through increased sharing and interoperability, and
- ensure data better meets end-user needs.
National waste data viewer
Explore the national waste data viewer that provides interactive maps and graphs of:
- the National Waste Report database time series spanning 2006-07 to 2018-19
- the Australian (non-hazardous) waste and resource recovery infrastructure database that maps over 7,200 existing waste and resource recovery facilities
You can select parts of Australia’s waste data you are interested in such as material, waste stream, time period or jurisdiction.
To help you do this, refer to the following links:
For more information and to provide feedback, please email us at email@example.com