Map of threatened ecological communities in Western Australia
The map below shows areas in Western Australia where threatened ecological communities may occur.
Not shown on map
- Banksia Woodlands of the Swan Coastal Plain ecological community
- Eucalypt Woodlands of the Western Australian Wheatbelt
- Proteaceae Dominated Kwongan Shrublands of the Southeast Coastal Floristic Province of Western Australia
- Scott River Ironstone Association
- Subtropical and Temperate Coastal Saltmarsh
These maps are for display purposes at a broad-scale and only show indicative distribution of threatened ecological communities. They should not be used for environmental assessment and approval processes. Ground-truthing is required to verify the presence of a threatened ecological community for site based projects, planning or investment decisions. Such decisions should refer to the relevant listing advice and conservation advice available in SPRAT.
To help determine whether matters of national environmental significance or other matters protected by the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 are likely to occur in your area of interest, use the protected matters search tool.