In October 2014, the department invited stakeholders to comment on the issues paper for the Review of Marine Pest Biosecurity. Submissions closed in December 2014.
All submissions received are published here, except where the author specifically requested otherwise (designated as *NFP in the list below.)
Submissions are listed by organisation name, in the order that they were received.
Please note that views or opinions expressed in submissions reflect only the views of the organisations or individuals making those submissions. Publication of submissions shall not be taken as an endorsement by the Australian Government or the Department of Agriculture of any views or opinions so expressed.
Copyright in submissions rests with the author of each submission. The Australian Government does not accept liability for any breaches of the authors’ copyright.
- IP01 – Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority PDF [369 KB]
- IP02 – Australian Museum PDF [1.3 MB]
- IP03 – NRM South PDF [89 KB]
- IP04 – ES Link Services Pty Ltd PDF [526 KB]
- IP05 – NSW Farmers Oyster Committee DOCX [189 KB]
- IP06 – OceanWatch Australia PDF [360 KB]
- IP07 – INPEX Operations Pty Ltd PDF [786 KB]
- IP08 – Australian Shipowner’s Association and Shipping Australia Limited
- IP09 – Department of Fisheries (Western Australia) PDF [387 KB]
- IP10 – Smart Surfaces Marine P/L PDF [38 KB]
IP10 – Attachment 1: Crowley Tug boat results after 5 years in service PDF [374 KB]
IP10 – Attachment 2: Duplex and the Environment PDF [54 KB]
IP10 – Attachment 3: Abbracci yacht 3 yrs PDF [735 KB]
IP10 – Attachment 4: The Superyacht Report PDF [568 KB]
IP10 – Attachment 5: Colour brochure PDF [328 KB]
- IP11 – Ports Australia DOCX [34 KB]
IP11 – Attachment 1: Port Management of Introduced Marine Pests DOCX [935 KB]
- IP12 – Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment (Tasmania) DOCX [281 KB]
- IP13 – Department of Primary Industries and Regions South Australia PDF [265 KB]
IP13 – Attachemnt: Primary Industries and Regions South Australia DOCX [43 KB]
- IP14 – Department of Primary Industry and Fisheries (Northern Territory) DOCX [908 KB]
- IP15 – Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources - Kangaroo Island DOCX [33 KB]
IP15 – Attachment 1: KI Marine Pest Work Summary DOCX [20 KB]
- IP16 – National Offshore Petroleum Safety and Environmental Management Authority PDF [346 KB]
- IP17 – National Aquaculture Council DOCX [21 KB]
- IP18 – Australian Prawn Farmers Association PDF [814 KB]
IP18 – Attachment 1: Australian Chinese company fined JPEG [1.4 MB]
- IP19 – Biosecurity Queensland DOCX [20KB]
- IP20 – CSIRO PDF [3.2 MB]
- IP21 – undisclosed *NFP
- IP22 – NSW Trade & Investment PDF [35 KB]
These submissions were not prepared by the department and may not meet Australian Government accessibility guidelines. If you require an accessible version of a submission, please contact its author.