3 November 2020
Who does this notice affect?
All clients required to use the department’s Biosecurity Import Conditions (BICON) system during this planned maintenance period.
The department is conducting I.T. infrastructure maintenance from 23:00 Saturday 07 November to 02:00 Sunday 08 November 2020 (AEDT).
BICON will still be available during this time, however users may intermittently be unable to complete the following operations:
- Create new import permit applications
- Access help files and other documents
- Account management such as password resets, creating new accounts or joining existing accounts
The following functions will continue to be available:
- Search and review of biosecurity import conditions
- Submission of previously drafted import permit applications
Users may not receive BICON system emails during this time. Emails will queue and be sent at the conclusion of the maintenance period.
Users are advised to avoid applying for import permits during this planned maintenance period.