17 June 2020
This Industry Advice Notice (IAN) is to notify Authorised Officers that Learnhub is being updated.
Summary of changes and key points
- The Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment’s system for training and professional development—Learnhub—is being updated to version 2.0 on Monday, 22 June 2020.
- Learnhub will not be available on 20 and 21 June 2020 whilst the update takes place.
- The program/s you are currently enrolled in will be migrated. Programs are comprised of courses and activities.
- If you have completed some of the activities within a course, these will be migrated as completed.
- Incomplete activities will similarly be migrated as incomplete.
- If you are part-way through an activity, your progress will not be migrated. You must complete any activities by 9pm AEST Friday, 19 June 2020 or your progress will be lost.
- The URL is changing to https://www.learnhub.gov.au. From 22 June, if you log into the existing Learnhub site you will be redirected to the new login page.
- You will need to set a new password and you can do this by following the below instructions.
- When first logging in to Learnhub 2.0, you will be presented with a privacy notice and will need to accept this before being able to access Learnhub.
|How to reset your Learnhub password PDF||2||359 KB|
|How to reset your Learnhub password DOCX||2||259 KB|
If you have difficulty accessing these files, please visit web accessibility.
If you have any questions regarding this IAN please email the Plant Export Training.
Plant Export Operations Branch