21 February 2020
This Industry Advice Notice (IAN) is to advise industry that applications for grants under the Package Assisting Small Exporters (PASE) close on 28 February 2020.
Summary of changes and key points
- $5 million in grants will fund projects that support small exporters.
- Grants are not limited to small exporters, but projects must be primarily for the benefit of small exporters.
- Eligible projects include
- developing systems to meet regulator and customer standards
- market intelligence to allow small exporters to target or tailor their products
- implementing systems to perform procedural and administrative tasks needed for exporting products
- developing innovative solutions to address technical barriers to market access.
In 2019, the Australian Government extended grants under the PASE for 4 years to 2022–23. These funds will support small exporters to overcome the barriers they face when exporting.
Information including the guidelines, selection criteria and application details are available on GrantConnect and the Community Grants Hub.
More information on the package and previous projects funded are available on the department’s website.