2 October 2018
This Industry Advice Notice (IAN) is to advise authorised officers of an update to the Work Instruction: Completing plant export compliance, approval and running records on the Plant Export Operations Manual (PEOM).
Summary of changes and key points
- The work instruction has been renamed Work Instruction: Completing plant export inspection and treatment records.
- The work instruction has been updated to include instructions for completing
- a certificate of loading and calibration record for an in-transit cold treatment
- an onshore cold treatment record
- Other changes include:
- unit weight no longer required for bulk into a container on a PE100
- line identification on a PE101 is to include grower identification, packer identification or accreditation number
- packhouse number must be recorded in the Comments field on a PE101 if a consignment is for a horticulture protocol market
- bin number, stack number or lot number added to the content description for Silo number on a PE102
- the field Approved for loading on a PE103 is to be recorded as ‘Yes’.
- The following documents have been moved to the Documentation section of the PEOM
- Reference: Certificate of loading and calibration record for an in-transit cold treatment
- Reference: Onshore cold treatment record
- all in-transit cold treatment calibration certificates.
The department is currently reviewing its instructional material. Changes will be notified through an IAN as they occur.
If you have any questions regarding the content of the new instruction material please email the Information Management Team.
Plant Export Operations Branch