18 September 2018
The purpose of this Industry Advice Notice (IAN) is to notify all EXDOC users, including plant export clients and exporters, of a planned system outage from 8 pm Saturday 22 September to 8 pm Sunday 23 September 2018 (AEST).
Summary of changes and key points
The following services will be unavailable during the system outage window:
- Ability to raise a Request for Permit (RFP)
- Ability to authorise an RFP (issue permit)
- Ability to process, amend or issue phytosanitary certification through EXDOC
- Ability to remote print certificates
- Ability to transmit e-Cert messages
Note: The planned outage may not require a full 24 hours to complete.
- Note the planned system outage timings.
- If documentation is required for the periods where the outage occurs, exporters will need to request relevant export documentation prior to the outage, or postpone shipments until after the outage.
If you have an urgent enquiry please call 1800 900 090 or email the National Documentation Hub.
Assessment Client and Quarantine