20 April 2018
The Department of Agriculture and Water Resources is intending to update the list of registered operation codes for grain export establishments.
Summary of changes and key points
- Changes were made only to grain registered operation codes, none were made to horticulture registered operation codes.
- The main update involved merging existing grain registered operation codes.
- The updated version of the Reference: Registered operation and function codes for plant export registered establishments will be published on the department’s website after the changes have been completed in ER (Establishment Register).
- As part of the review and update, plant establishment registered operation codes will be amended to reflect the updated structure.
- This update will commence the week of 23 April 2018 and will be completed within four weeks.
Plant Export Operations Branch has recently reviewed and updated plant establishment registered operation codes. The review is part of an initiative to increase validation between departmental IT systems.
Registered establishment responsibilities
Plant export registered establishments will receive an updated certificate of registration from the department shortly after the update. No action is required from registered establishments at this stage, however the department strongly encourages establishments to review their updated certificate of registration to ensure the registered operation codes are correct.
If you have any questions regarding this IAN please email EXDOC Plant Programs.
Mr David Ironside
Plant Export Operations Branch