28 October 2020
|Export Advisory Notice 2020-24 PDF||2||130KB|
If you have difficulty accessing these files, please visit web accessibility.
- Australian Government Accredited Veterinarians (AAVs)
- Australian Livestock Exporters’ Council
- Department Officers
- Livestock Exporters
- Meat and Livestock Australia
To advise industry stakeholders that the approved form for End-of-Journey (EOJ) reports as required under the Australian Standards for the Export of Livestock (ASEL) 3.0 has been published.
- The approved form for providing EOJ reports for air journeys in accordance with ASEL 3.0 standard 6.11.2 is now available on the department’s Australian Standards for the Export of Livestock (ASEL) forms and reporting webpage.
- From 1 November 2020, air exporters must use the approved form for EOJ reports to meet their reporting requirements under ASEL 3.0.
- Further information on ASEL 3.0 reporting and the submission process for reports is available at Australian Standards for the Export of Livestock forms and reporting.
- Until 1 November 2020, air exporters must continue to use the ASEL 2.3 End of journey by air report.
- On 22 April 2020, the department published a new version of ASEL. ASEL 3.0 will apply to all consignments that leave Australia on or after 1 November 2020. ASEL 2.3 continues to apply for all consignments that leave Australia on or before 31 October 2020.
- Further information on the transition to ASEL 3.0 can be found on the Transitioning to ASEL 3.0 webpage.
Live Animal Export Branch
Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment
Phone: 02 6272 4581