6 February 2020
|Export Advisory Notice 2020-01 PDF||2||164 KB|
If you have difficulty accessing this file, please visit web accessibility.
- Animals Australia
- Australian Government Accredited Veterinarians
- Australian Livestock Exporters Council
- Livestock Exporters
- Meat and Livestock Australia
- Registered Premise Operators
The recently formed Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment has commenced rolling out updated email addresses.
- Emails sent from staff within the department will appear as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All stakeholders are asked to update their contact records accordingly.
- Emails sent from group mailboxes (e.g - email@example.com) may continue to display @agriculture.gov.au as the changeover takes effect.
- Full integration of department email addresses transferring to @awe.gov.au is anticipated to be completed later in the year.
- In the meantime, any emails sent to @agriculture.gov.au addresses will continue to be received by staff and actioned accordingly.
- The department’s postal address and telephone contact details remain the same.
On 5 December 2019, the Prime Minister, the Hon. Scott Morrison, announced a number of changes to the structure of the Australian Public Service. The Department of Agriculture and Water Resources and the Department of the Environment and Energy amalgamated and is now known as the Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment.
Live Animal Export Branch
Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment
Phone: 02 6272 4581