Date of issue: 13 October 2021
Date of effect: 9 November 2021
- Industry bodies, Dairy Export Consultative Committee
- Registered export manufacturing establishments
- Registered licensed exporters and EDI users
- Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment - Central and Regional offices.
To notify registered export manufacturers, exporters and EDI users of updates to the dairy category code list.
Summary of key points
The department has recently been advised by the Australian Border Force that the AHECC code used for Dairy Spread containing a blend of dairy, butter and vegetable oil needs to be changed on our dairy category code list from 15171010 to 21069094. This update will occur on 9 November 2021. The change is as follows:
- BUT – DAIRY SPREAD (BUTTER/VEG.OIL BLEND) – DC0149 – 21069094
Please contact Dairy Eggs Fish if you have any queries.
The information provided in this advice is current at the time of writing and is intended for use as guidance only and should not be taken as definitive or exhaustive. The Commonwealth endeavours to keep information current and accurate, however, it may be subject to change without notice. Exporters are encouraged to verify these details with their importers prior to undertaking production/exports. The Commonwealth will not accept liability for any loss resulting from reliance on information contained in this notice.