Read more about the Green Army
Guidelines from the Green Army Program
- Green Army Program Guidelines - 2015
- Green Army Project Guidelines Round Four - 2015
- Green Army Project Guidelines Round Three - 2015
- Green Army Project Guidelines Round Two - 2014
- Green Army Project Guidelines Round 1 - 2014
Fact sheets and FAQs
Fact sheets from the Green Army Program
- Green Army Round Four fact sheet - 2015
- Green Army Round Three guidelines fact sheet - 2015
- Green Army fact sheet - 2014
- Green Army participants - 2014
- Green Army projects - 2014
- Green Army indigenous projects - 2014
Frequently asked questions from the Green Army Program
Round 4 information sessions
Community information sessions held in each state and territory during August 2015 to coincide with Round Four.
The Department also held a series of information sessions around Australia on the Green Army Program during February 2015.
The Australian Government invited tenders from organisations across Australia to help deliver the Green Army Program. The Request for Tender closed on 7 May 2014.
The Department of the Environment and Energy has notified all Tenderers on the outcome of the Request for Tender.
Service provider resources
These resources are provided for your reference.
Draft Deed of Standing offer
This is a SAMPLE ONLY. The Australian Government reserves the right to amend this draft Deed of Standing Offer by whatever means it may determine at its absolute discretion and will, where possible, provide reasonable notice of these amendments.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Green Army FAQ for service providers (PDF - 202.9 KB) | (DOCX - 133.04 KB)
- Green Army Program FAQ (PDF - 164.15 KB) | (DOCX - 144.9 KB)
Tip sheet for tenderers
- How to strengthen your response to the Green Army 2014-2017 Request for Tender (PDF - 233.95 KB) | (DOCX - 64.99 KB)
The Department of the Environment and Energy has prepared general feedback for organisations that submitted a tender to deliver services as part of the Green Army Program 2014-2017.
- Request for Tender for the Green Army Program 2014-2017 Tenderers debrief (PDF - 158.28 KB) | (DOCX - 107.24 KB)
Question and Answers, audio files and PowerPoint slides are available from the Green Army Request For Tender information webinar sessions held 7 and 11 April.
- Questions and answers from webinar session held on 7 April 2014 (PDF - 51.32 KB) | (DOCX - 107.29 KB)
- Questions and answers from webinar session held on 11 April 2014 (PDF - 59.49 KB) | (DOCX - 109.78 KB)
- Green Army Request For Tender webinar presentation (PPSX - 1.06 MB) | (PDF - 343.1 KB)
- Audio of the Green Army Request For Tender webinar session
On 21 January 2014, the Government invited submissions on the Green Army Draft Statement of Requirements. The Draft Statement of Requirements document set out the important design features of the program as well as the proposed delivery arrangements.
This public consultation has now closed. The consultation period was from 21 January 2014 to 4 February 2014.
This consultation process provided an opportunity for all members of the community to provide practical advice about on-ground delivery of the Green Army Program including in relation to the recruitment and training of Green Army participants, project management and other administrative details.
Comments from potential service providers and training organisations were of particular value, as was feedback from potential Green Army Project Sponsors (for example community conservation groups, Indigenous groups and local councils) and Participants.
The Green Army Draft Statement of Requirements and frequently asked questions are provided for your reference. The Department would like to thank all those who provided submissions.
A summary of thematic issues raised by submissions and the Department’s responses is provided below.
Thematic issues raised by submissions on Draft Green Army Programme Statement of Requirements (PDF - 79.11 KB)
Thematic issues raised by submissions on Draft Green Army Programme Statement of Requirements (DOCX - 109.94 KB)