The Department of Agriculture and Water Resources maintains this list of procedures, which support the Australian and New Zealand standard diagnostic procedures (ANZSDPs) and Australian standard diagnostic tests (ASDTs), to assist laboratory veterinarians.
- Policy for the transfer of biological specimens to overseas laboratories for infectious and parasitic disease testing
- Veterinary laboratory guidelines for nucleic acid detection (NAD) techniques
- Test method protocol for pooled faecal culture for bovine Johne’s disease (BJD PFC protocol)
- SCAHLS quality plan for Johne’s disease testing (JD quality plan) (superseded by Quality plan for Johne’s disease testing)
- Quality plan for Johne's disease testing