Australian Government agencies who conduct information and advertising campaigns must comply with all relevant policies and processes. These are issued by the:
- Cabinet Secretary
- Minister for Finance, or
- Department of Finance.
The requirements for review and certification of campaigns are determined by the value of the campaign and whether advertising will be undertaken.
Agency Chief Executives are required to certify that a campaign complies with the Guidelines and relevant government policies. This is outlined in the Australian Government Guidelines on Information and Advertising Campaigns by non-corporate Commonwealth entities.
We publish the certification statements after the campaigns have launched. These will remain on our website for 2 years after the campaign.
Recycling Campaign 2021
- Certification Statement - Recycling Campaign - 17 December 2021 (PDF - 206 KB)
- Certification Statement – Recycling Campaign - 3 December 2021 (PDF - 176 KB)
- Certification Statement – Recycling Campaign - 3 December 2021 (DOCX - 38 KB)
Recycling Campaign 2019
- Certification Statement – Recycling Campaign - 7 November 2019 (PDF - 149 KB)
- Certification Statement – Recycling Campaign - 7 November 2019 (DOCX - 29 KB)
- Certification statement - Powering Forward campaign extension (PDF - 329 KB)
- Certification statement - Powering Forward campaign - 28 February (PDF - 318 KB)
See the National Library of Australia's TROVE website for previous statements.