Our Legal stream develops graduates to become trusted advisors across the full range of our business responsibilities.
Areas of work
Your work with us will include rotations through different areas of our Legal Division, and one rotation in another area of the department to provide you with broad experience.
- Diverse workplace rotations
- Question Time and Senate Estimates visits
- Attending Australian Public Service Commission (APSC) graduate events
- Targeted learning and development to support you in the program
- Inclusion in our graduate network, access to a buddy and engagement with the executive
How to apply
Applications for the 2021 Graduate Development Program open 1 April 2020.
You will be required to submit a 1000 word statement. It must outline:
- your reason for applying
- what personal qualities you will bring to the role
- how you intend to apply those qualities in a professional capacity
You must also upload a copy of your CV and academic transcript. Read more about how to apply.