Our Finance and Accounting stream develops graduates into trusted financial advisors and business partners.
Areas of work
You will get to participate in work rotations through finance and accounting roles. As part of this, you will experience:
- financial operations
- financial management
- commercial business
- corporate support areas
- A 5 day visit to a regional office to identify innovative financial processes and improvements
- Question Time and Senate Estimates visits
- Attending Australian Public Service Commission (APSC) graduate events
- Targeted learning and development to support you in the program
- Inclusion in our graduate network, access to a buddy and engagement with the executive
- An opportunity to complete a Certified Public Accountant or Chartered Accountant program after you complete the graduate rotations
How to apply
Applications for the 2021 Graduate Development Program open 1 April 2020.
You will be required to submit a 1000 word statement. It must outline:
- your reason for applying
- what personal qualities you will bring to the role
- how you intend to apply those qualities in a professional capacity
You must also upload a copy of your CV and academic transcript. Read more about how to apply.