The Regulatory Practice Statement outlines how we approach our regulatory responsibilities.
The work we do plays a critical role in managing and enhancing Australia’s agriculture, unique environment, heritage and water resources.
The statement outlines:
- our regulatory responsibilities
- what stakeholders and the community can expect of us
- a set of regulatory practice principles which guide our regulatory behaviours and activities.
It demonstrates our commitment to:
- improving our business systems and tools
- investing in our people
- making it easier for businesses and regulated entities to understand and comply with our regulations.
Read the full statement:
If you have trouble accessing these files, contact us for help.